Overview About Fundraising Groups:
*Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register your group for fundraising*
In 2007 Wreaths Across America™ expanded its program to enable cemeteries all over the Country to place wreaths on individual graves to emulate the Arlington Wreath Program.
- NEW for 2013-When you register as a participating fundraising group we will create an online fundraising page specifically for your group for you to share with friend and family for online donations. A thermometer on your page will show your groups progress and will be updated daily. This new online tool will make it even easier for you and your group to raise the funds needed to honor veterans with the placement of a wreath as well as help your group with your financial needs.
We are seeking groups who would like to help us remember and honor veterans laid to rest all over the country by raising funds to sponsor wreaths. We will return $5 of every $15 wreath sponsorship you raise to support your organization and its ongoing work. If your group wishes to only sponsor wreaths and not receive any money back we have a “3 for 2 program” that is a perfect fit.
- Select a cemetery you will raise funds for. It could be Arlington National Cemetery, or a cemetery in your state or local community. A list of participating locations, along with ID numbers, can be found on our web site.
- You must register with WAA office, AND complete a Group Fundraising Agreement Form before you begin fundraising.
- You will be assigned a group ID number. It is important to include this information on all donations remitted to us along with the participating location ID number you are sponsoring.
- You will need a Group Leader. The group leader is responsible for passing along all information and communications from WAA to the rest of the fundraising group, for being the main point of contact for WAA, and for ensuring remittances are made at least every two weeks.
- Read the WAA Reference Guide to get ideas on how to raise funds.
- Wreaths Across America™ wreath sponsorships are $15 per wreath.
- Funds are collected by each participating group. $5 of each $15 will be returned to the registered fundraising group on our 2 week reimbursement cycle.