2016 Fundraising Group Registration Form:
*scroll DOWN THE page to register your group for fundraising*
*Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for processing before you contact the office about your registration. This is a manual process, not automated.*
In 2007 Wreaths Across America™ expanded its program to enable cemeteries all over the Country to place wreaths on individual graves to emulate the Arlington Wreath Program.
We are seeking groups who would like to help us remember and honor veterans laid to rest all over the country by raising funds to sponsor wreaths. We will return $5 of every $15 wreath sponsorship you raise to support your organization and its ongoing work. If your group wishes to only sponsor wreaths and not receive any money back we have a “3 for 2 program” that is a perfect fit (for every 2 wreaths sponsored a 3rd wreath will be placed at the location your group chooses to support).
- Select a cemetery you will raise funds for. It could be Arlington National Cemetery, or a cemetery in your state or local community. A list of participating locations, along with ID numbers, can be found on our web site.
- You must register with WAA office by completing the Group Fundraising Registration Form below before you begin fundraising.
- You will be assigned a group ID number. It is important to include this information on all donations remitted to us along with the participating location ID number you are sponsoring.
- You will need a Group Leader. The group leader is responsible for passing along all information and communications from WAA to the rest of the fundraising group, for being the main point of contact for WAA, and for ensuring remittances are made at least every two weeks.
- Read the WAA Reference Guide to get ideas on how to raise funds.
- Wreaths Across America™ wreath sponsorships are $15 per wreath.
- Funds are collected by each participating group. $5 of each $15 will be returned to the registered fundraising group on a 30 day reimbursement cycle.
- After you complete the below registration and your group has been processed you will receive a welcome email from WAA HQ providing you with your group ID number and important information about fundraising for WAA.
*Please note this form does not automatically register your location/cemetery for participation. This registration form is to register your fundraising group ONLY. If you have a new location you would like to register for participation please click here.*
View Policy Guide Here