Procurement: All Wreaths Across America Veterans wreaths shall be purchased and acquired under the direction of the RFP Committee. Any potential wreath vendor shall be subject to verification of suitability to ensure Wreaths Across America wreaths are suitable and consistent with the standards set forth in our specification sheet and the mission of honoring our nations fallen heroes.
WAA RFP Process: The Wreaths Across America RFP process will be carried out in the following stages:
- A Sources Sought Request Notice will be publically advertised in the region deemed suitable by the RFP Committee and open for submission for 15 business days following the first posting.
- Upon receipt of submission the committee chair will issue a phase 2 Vendors Prequalification Form to further establish credibility and ability to bid.
- More information may then be requested by the committee at their discretion
- Bids will be accepted from qualified bidders and renewed by committee
- The committee will award a 3-year contract based on overall assessment of criteria and in the best interest of Wreaths Across America.