REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Florida National Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 11:45 AM, Wreaths Across America will be at Florida National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. If you would also like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Florida National Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
When Like-Minded Missions Work Together
Civil Air Patrol's mission is to support America's communities with emergency response, diverse aviation and ground services, youth development and promotion of air, space and cyber power....
Life is a Journey Not a Destination
While Arlington was the destination for the wreaths, it was the experience of the journey down as part of the convoy and the opportunity to talk to individuals along the way or those waiting in line with me behind the trucks that will stay with me for life...
In Honor Or
by Debbie Brunelle for Jeffrey Brunelle, Army, Honored by Florida National Cemetery
by Robert S. for Sgt. Karl R. Strohm, Army, Honored by Florida National Cemetery
6502 SW 102nd Ave
Bushnell, FL 33513
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsOnce you arrive at the cemetery please follow the directions of the cemetery staff for parking. Please be patient, and safe as there is a lot of walking traffic and children.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Florida National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- We ask that you arrive early, preferably between 9:00a, and 9:30am due to the number of people that attend this event and parking limitations.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, since there is a lot of walking.
- Please be respectful of those who may have mobility issues, if you can walk to the farther headstones please do so, so those who can not walk that far may place a wreath closer to the wreath hand out stations.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Wreath Placing will begin approx. 10:30am, and the ceremony will begin approx 11:45am.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath by getting and placing one wreath at a time.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.