REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Friends of Lexington Fisher House, Inc. (KY0127P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
Wreaths Camp Nelson supports the efforts of the Friends of Lexington Fisher House, Inc. The mission of the Friends of Lexington Fisher House is to raise funds to help build a Fisher House at the VA Medical Center on Leestown Road in Lexington, Kentucky. The Fisher House will serve veterans’ families by providing a safe, supportive and loving comfort home away from home at no cost while their loved one is receiving treatment at the Lexington VAMC.
For each $15 wreath sponsored, $5 will be donated to Friends of Lexington Fisher House, Inc.
Thank you so much for supporting the Friends of Lexington Fisher House, Inc. (KY0127P) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Cargo Transporters, Inc.
Derrick expresses humility and gratitude when it comes to his involvement with Wreaths Across America, which started over eight years ago....
6980 Danville Rd
Nicholasville, KY 40356
Click here for the Camp Nelson National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery. Park only on the right side of the road.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Camp Nelson National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time (plan to arrive by 11:30 am).
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach. Please contact me using the "Contact" button if you have any questions. Ann H.