REMEMBER and HONOR the Fallen Heroes of 3rd Infantry Division and their families
Welcome to the Wreaths for Warriors Walk (GA0019)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 12:00 PM, Wreaths for Warriors Walk (GA0019) will be helping Warriors Walk to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the memorial trees of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Wreaths for Warriors Walk (GA0019) and Wreaths Across America!
by MK Schamberg
Gulick Ave & 6th St
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
Click here for the Warriors Walk Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself. You can find "Warriors Walk, Fort Stewart" in Google Maps. You can also find "Gate 1, Fort Stewart" which is the main entrance to Fort Stewart. If you do not have a military ID, you must have driver's license, insurance and registration, or rental agreement.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Warriors Walk . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.