REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Boy Scout Troop 601 (NY0003)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 12:00 PM, Boy Scout Troop 601 (NY0003) will be helping Long Island National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Boy Scout Troop 601 (NY0003) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's "Trucking Tributes" Presents Brown Dog Carriers and Logistics
“We’re all honored to do it, and it takes the entire team to be sure our involvement is successful,” Graig explains. “Everyone plays a part.”...
2040 Wellwood Ave
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Click here for the Long Island National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
The main entrance to Long Island National Cemetery is closed for construction so that the only entrance is located to the North by Gate 3.
Parking InstructionsParking will be on any of the numbered rows within the cemetery. There will be signs for you to go and where to park. Please remember to get there early since Parking will be at a premium.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Long Island National Cemetery . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.