Welcome to the Lewis & Clark Young Marines (WA0009P)'s Wreaths Across America Page where we REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our Young Marines the value of Freedom.
Lewis & Clark Young Marines is honored to host the annual Wreath Laying Ceremony at Evergreen Memorial Gardens on December 14, 2019 at 10am. It is our privilege to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us meet our goal of 2500 wreaths so we can honor and remember all 2000 fallen heroes at Evergreen Memorial Gardens. Sponsoring wreaths is easy and all wreaths are delivered directly to the cemetery.
Thank you so much for supporting the Lewis & Clark Young Marines (WA0009P) and Wreaths Across America!
August 2019 Fundraising and Location Templates
As we enter the early fall season, many of you have already begun ramping up fundraising efforts; making bigger asks for sponsorships, hosting more events, etc. We wanted to make that huge task a little easier with a few template letters for your guidance....
by Marna Hopkins
1101 NE 112th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98684
Click here for the Evergreen Memorial Gardens Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Evergreen Memorial Gardens . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.