REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Challenger 1 Cadet Squadron, Civil Air Patrol (MER-DC-060) (VA0154P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 8:30 AM, Challenger 1 Cadet Squadron, Civil Air Patrol (MER-DC-060) (VA0154P) will be helping Arlington National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Challenger 1 Cadet Squadron, Civil Air Patrol (MER-DC-060) (VA0154P) and Wreaths Across America!
Arlington National Cemetery
Fort Myer, VA 22211
Click here for the Arlington National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking is very restricted at Arlington National Cemetery during the ceremony. Only those with ANC family passes and/or valid handicap passes will be allowed to park in the ANC parking garage. More details will be posted as they are worked out. Please check back periodically for additional information.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- The Opening Ceremony at Arlington is scheduled at 8:30 A.M and the Closing Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown will take place at 12 Noon when many of the other ceremonies around the world will be starting, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.