REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.-Zeta Zeta Zeta Chapter (CO0063P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 12:00 PM, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.-Zeta Zeta Zeta Chapter (CO0063P) will be helping Fort Logan National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.-Zeta Zeta Zeta Chapter (CO0063P) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's "Trucking Tributes" Presents Brown Dog Carriers and Logistics
“We’re all honored to do it, and it takes the entire team to be sure our involvement is successful,” Graig explains. “Everyone plays a part.”...
4400 W Kenyon Ave
Denver, CO 80236
Click here for the Fort Logan National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere are limited parking locations on the cemetery. There will be offsite parking and shuttles available. Please follow instructions of parking marshals when you arrive at Fort Logan. We suggest you arrive before 9 AM.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Fort Logan National Cemetery. Go to www.wreaths-denver.org to sponsor and contact us.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for helping "Fort Logan Veterans Remembrance Wreaths" to achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.