REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the LC Chiropractic (IL0105)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 11:00 AM, LC Chiropractic (IL0105) will be helping Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery Elwood to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Last year, LC Chiropractic raised money for 408 wreaths and had 91 volunteers join us! For 2018, we are reaching for 1,000 wreaths and 175 volunteers to join us!
Thank you so much for supporting the LC Chiropractic (IL0105) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America Advances its Mission To Normandy
The transportation of nearly 9,500 fresh balsam veterans’ wreaths from Maine to Normandy requires a massive and coordinated effort, and this complex transport would not be possible without the generous in-kind support of global supply chain management company CEVA Logistics, the transatlantic cargo capacity of United Airlines, and the over-the-road transport provided by Metropolitan Trucking. ...
by Renee Bob
In Honor Or
by erik rickert
20953 W Hoff Rd
Elwood, IL 60421
Click here for the Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery Elwood Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking is limited. Please car pool if possible, arrive by 10. Parking is only allowed on one side of the road. Please do not park in grassy areas near sections where graves are.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath. Please only place one wreath at a time. And SAY THEIR NAME.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- If handed a form the wreath has to be placed on that particular gravesite.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
- Clean up is always on MLK Day. Starts around 9am, dress for weather and wear gloves.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.