REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Savage-Demarco FS's Wreaths Across America Page.
On %December 18, 2019% at 1 pm, the Savage Family will be helping the participating location in the Twin Tiers to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting Savage-Demarco and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents TransLand, Inc.
Both men agree one of the most poignant moments of involvement with Wreaths Across America was to understand what it meant to one of their professional drivers, Henry Grider, a Vietnam Veteran, and to learn of the reception he received....
Volunteer Driving Team Needed for Wreaths Across America
The purpose of the Mobile Education Exhibit is to not only Teach the next generation about service and sacrifice, but to share stories of patriotism and love of country to communities around the United States....
338 Conklin Ave
Binghamton, NY 13903
Click here for the Vestal Park Cemetery Page
Directions to CemeteryCeremony will be held at Savage FS, 338 Conklin Ave Binghamton, NY at 1pm. Laying of wreaths will proceed afterwards at Vestal Cemetery.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot in a safely manor after the ceremony held at Savage FS. Savage FS has enough parking to accommodate volunteers as well for the ceremony.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Vestal Park. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time. ( 1 pm at Savage FS 338-344 Conklin Ave Binghamton, NY)
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.