REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Arlington National Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 8:30 AM, Wreaths Across America will be at Arlington National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Arlington National Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
When Like-Minded Missions Work Together
Civil Air Patrol's mission is to support America's communities with emergency response, diverse aviation and ground services, youth development and promotion of air, space and cyber power....
by Deborah T. for Dougald Thrutchley, Navy, E-6, Born 10/25/46, Passed On 05/02/02, Honored by Arlington National Cemetery
by Robyn Kuhn
Arlington National Cemetery
Fort Myer, VA 22211
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking is very restricted at Arlington National Cemetery during the ceremony. Only those with ANC family passes and/or valid handicap passes will be allowed to park in the ANC parking garage. More details will be posted as they are worked out. Please check back periodically for additional information.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- The Opening Ceremony at Arlington is scheduled at 8:30 A.M and the Closing Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown will take place at 12 Noon when many of the other ceremonies around the world will be starting, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.