REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Wreaths across Chattanooga (TN0156)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 12:00 PM, Wreaths across Chattanooga (TN0156) will be helping Chattanooga National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Wreaths across Chattanooga (TN0156) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America Remembers and Honors the Flying Tiger Line Flight 739
Missing in action; presumed dead.That’s what the families were told of the men aboard the Flying Tiger, Flight 739, that went missing in March of 1962....
Mission Matters with Karen Worcester Returns to Wreaths Radio
Wreaths Across America’s Executive Director, Karen Worcester, takes the time to interview folks who have impacted the mission, or the military community, in a meaningful way. She shares those candid discussions with the public on her internet radio program, Mission Matters....
1200 Bailey Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37404
Click here for the Chattanooga National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsDue to traditional parking areas converted to burial sections, only handicapped parking is available at Cemetery. Visitor and Volunteer parking is at National Guard Armory 1801 S Holtzclaw Ave. Shuttle Buses will be available.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Chattanooga National Cemetery.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
Wreaths unloading and staging begins at 8:30 AM.
Ceremony is at 12:00 noon.
- Wreath placement immediately follows the ceremony.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time. You will need to arrive early at parking areas plan to take shuttle bus to Cemetery.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.