REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Let's ensure ALL sites at the Southern Arizona Veterans Memorial Cemetery receive a real wreath. Tell your friends, neighbors, Veterans you know that we need to place a wreath at all stones. The Gold Star Mothers of Cochise County participates in the sponsor two- get one FREE. 100% of all donations go back into the sponsorship of more wreaths. Please help us Remember, Honor, and Teach on %December 18, 2019% by sponsoring at least two wreaths, volunteering, or inviting friends to help.
Wreaths Across America's "Trucking Tributes" Presents Brown Dog Carriers and Logistics
“We’re all honored to do it, and it takes the entire team to be sure our involvement is successful,” Graig explains. “Everyone plays a part.”...
1300 S Buffalo Soldier Trail
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Click here for the Southern Arizona Veterans Memorial Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Southern Arizona Veterans Memorial Cemetery Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at 10:00am the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.