REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to Darby Weidman's Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 12:00 PM,The Savage Family at Savage FS will be helping Shawsville Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting Darby Weidman, The Savage Family and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America Remembers and Honors the Flying Tiger Line Flight 739
Missing in action; presumed dead.That’s what the families were told of the men aboard the Flying Tiger, Flight 739, that went missing in March of 1962....
338 Conklin Ave
Binghamton, NY 13903
Click here for the Hawleyton Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery and location of ceremony. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself, which will be held at 338 Conklin Ave binghamton ny at Savage FS. Following the ceremony, group leaders and staff will direct and navigate any local volunteers to a specific cemetery that is participating in our event.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at Savage FS and the participating cemeteries, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Hawleyton. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time. Ceremony will be held at 338 Conklin Ave Bingahmton NY Savage FS.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.
For more information please contact Peter at Twintierswaa@gmail.com