REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Clarion Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 14th, 2019 Wreaths Across America will be at 2nd Ave. Clarion PA. to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Clarion Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
In Honor Of
by Noreen S. for In Honor of the Marine Corp. , Marine Corps, Honored by Clarion Cemetery
by Noreen S. for Samuel H, Girts Sr., Army, Born 01/01/32, Passed On 01/01/03, Honored by Clarion Cemetery
56 South 2nd Ave
Clarion, PA 16214
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking will marked for this event at a later date.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Clarion Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.