REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the American Legion Post 112's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 17, 2022 at 12:00 pm, Post 112 will be helping Lyons View Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the American Legion Post 112 and Wreaths Across America!
What's Your Why? Volunteer Spotlight on Youth for Troops
You don’t have to wait to be an adult before you step up and do something. We encourage patriotism because we live in such an incredible country, and we want to honor those who protect our freedoms, and it’s a joy to do that.”...
5901 Lyons View Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
Click here for the Old East Tennessee State Veterans Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Cemetery Address: 5901 Lyons View Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919. All parking is located across the street at Lakeshore Park. See signs for shuttle parking.
Parking InstructionsFree parking will be available across the street at Lakeshore Park with shuttle bus transportation available to the ceremony location. There are two parking lots available. 'Park & Walk' and 'Park & Ride'.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at East TN State Veteran's Cemetery @ Lyons View. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- A brief ceremony will begin at 12pm EST, then wreaths will be distributed from stations around the grounds.
- Physical distancing and masks will be required.
- Free parking is located across the street at Lakeshore Park. Both a 'park & walk' and 'park and ride' lots. Shuttles will be provided or you can walk.
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.