REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Nighthawk Composite Squadron Civil Air Patrol TX-413 (TX0749P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 18, 2021 at 11:00 am, Nighthawk Composite Squadron Civil Air Patrol TX-413 (TX0749P) will be helping Old Hall Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Nighthawk Composite Squadron Civil Air Patrol TX-413 (TX0749P) and Wreaths Across America!
Customs, Courtesies, and Protocol: Where does the Space Force Go?
As we get closer to Wreaths Across America Day on December 18th you may find yourself becoming overwhelmed with questions surrounding protocol as it relates to your ceremony – it’s challenging and often confusing....
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Walmart Transportation
We didn’t know what we were getting into and had no idea how it would affect all of us. Now, it changes you over the years of meeting veterans and Gold Star families and seeing how much it means to people....
1200 McGee Lane
Lewisville, TX 75067
Click here for the Old Hall Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsPlease park along the main thoroughfares and leave allowance for others to pass.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Old Hall. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- We can only lay as many wreaths as are sponsored. Please consider sponsoring a wreath.
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- There is always a possibility that we will have more volunteers than wreaths that are sponsored and everyone may not get to lay a wreath. Please consider sponsoring a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.