REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Trail Life Troop 0007 (CA0518P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 11:00 AM, Trail Life Troop 0007 (CA0518P) will be helping Los Gatos Memorial Park to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Trail Life Troop 0007 (CA0518P) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America Remembers and Honors the Flying Tiger Line Flight 739
Missing in action; presumed dead.That’s what the families were told of the men aboard the Flying Tiger, Flight 739, that went missing in March of 1962....
2255 Los Gatos - Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95124
Click here for the Los Gatos Memorial Park Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Los Gatos Memorial Park. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please plan to arrive no later than 10:15 am on Saturday, %December 18, 2019% if you are volunteering (Parking is available on the street and within the park)
- Check in at the volunteer table upon your arrival. There will be one registration table available for community volunteers and one table available for our youth groups. Youth groups should have an adult leader check in on their behalf once your group is assembled
- At check in, you will be provided with a color coded area assignment. Please feel free to grab a cup of coffee/hot chocolate/hot cider and doughnut as you locate your area prior to the ceremony start time of 11:00 am.
- We will have the posting of colors, national anthem and several speakers prior to the wreath laying portion of the ceremony
- The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for helping Wreaths achieve our mission to Remember, Honor and Teach. You make this effort possible and add such meaning to our local tribute!