REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Montana POW/MIA Awareness Association (MT0010P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 10:00 AM, Montana POW/MIA Awareness Association (MT0010P) will be helping Montana State Veterans Cemetery, Fort Harrison to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Montana POW/MIA Awareness Association (MT0010P) and Wreaths Across America!
August 2019 Fundraising and Location Templates
As we enter the early fall season, many of you have already begun ramping up fundraising efforts; making bigger asks for sponsorships, hosting more events, etc. We wanted to make that huge task a little easier with a few template letters for your guidance....
3550 Heroes Rd. (Receiving address)
3550 Heroes Rd. (placing wreaths at cemetery following ceremony)
Fort Harrison, MT 59636
Click here for the Montana State Veterans Cemetery, Fort Harrison Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the Post Chapel and Montana State Veterans Cemetery, Fort Harrison. Remember, when you arrive at the Post for the ceremony, adults must present a valid driver's license at the gate. Following the ceremony, we'll proceed to the cemetery to place wreaths at the center circle.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at the Post Chapel and at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Montana State Veterans Cemetery, Fort Harrison . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony and placing wreaths:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please arrive at the Fort Harrison Post Chapel by 9:45 A.M.
- Adults must present a valid driver's license at the gate.
- The Post Chapel Ceremony starts at 10:00 A.M.
- Following the ceremony, volunteers will place sponsored wreaths at the Montana State Veterans Cemetery center circle. Please dress for the weather.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up in January.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.