REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Montana POW/MIA Awareness Association's Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 14, 2019, Montana POW/MIA Awareness Association will be helping Montana State Veterans Cemetery, Fort Harrison to Remember our veterans by placing Remembrance wreaths at the Center Circle to Honor our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you for supporting the Montana POW/MIA Awareness Association and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America Partners With Mission BBQ for American Heroes Cup Campaign
“Every day we strive to celebrate what makes our country great and to honor those who gave their lives for us,” said Bill Kraus, co-founder of MISSION BBQ. “We are truly privileged to be partnering with Wreaths Across America, an organization that shares a very similar mission and values as our own.”...
47 Locations in Colorado to Participate in National Wreaths Across America Day
“We are forever grateful for the thousands of supporters who dedicate their time and effort to fulfilling our mission on a local level,” said Karen Worcester, executive director, Wreaths Across America....
3550 Heroes Rd. (Receiving address)
3550 Heroes Rd. (placing wreaths at cemetery following ceremony)
Fort Harrison, MT 59636
Click here for the Montana State Veterans Cemetery, Fort Harrison Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the Helena Armed Forces Reserve Center, 1956 MT Majo St., Fort William Henry Harrison and Montana State Veterans Cemetery, Fort Harrison. When you arrive at the Post for the ceremony, present a valid driver's license at the Main Gate. Following the ceremony, we'll proceed to the cemetery to place wreaths at the Center Circle. Montana State Veterans Cemetery, 3550 Heroes Rd., is located adjacent to the National Guard training facility. Please use Fort Harrison VA Medical Center entrance. Thank you!
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at the Helena Armed Forces Reserve Center (HAFRC) and at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
On December 14, 2019 a Wreaths Across America ceremony will be hosted at the Helena Armed Forces Reserve Center (HAFRC) Auditorium. Please register to volunteer placing wreaths at Montana State Veterans Cemetery, Fort Harrison, following the ceremony! You will get all updates about the cemetery.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony and placing wreaths at the Center Circle:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so plan to arrive by 9:45 A.M. Helena Armed Forces Reserve Center (HAFRC) Auditorium, 1956 MT Majo St., Fort Harrison.
- Present a valid driver's license to enter the Fort's Main Gate.
- The ceremony starts at 10:00 A.M.
- Following the ceremony, volunteers will place sponsored Remembrance Wreaths at the Montana State Veterans Cemetery Center Circle. (Please dress for the weather)
- Help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up in January.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony. Thank you for helping Wreaths Across America achieve our mission to Remember, Honor and Teach.