REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Golden Triangle Composite Squadron 603 (PA0036P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 12:00 PM, Golden Triangle Composite Squadron 603 (PA0036P) will be helping National Cemetery of the Alleghenies to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Golden Triangle Composite Squadron 603 (PA0036P) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents The Honor Truck Driver
The search started last month for a patriotic driver for the newly wrapped tractor and trailer donated by Freightliner and CLC that will haul a load of fresh balsam veterans’ wreaths from Maine to Arlington National Cemetery as part of the Annual Wreath Escort...
1158 Morgan Rd
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Click here for the National Cemetery of the Alleghenies Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking is limited so plan to arrive between 10:00am - 10:30am. Volunteers will guide you to a parking spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at the National Cemetery of the Alleghenies. Please register as a volunteer so you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please plan to arrive between 10:00-10:30am as parking is limited.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Wreath removal will take place on 1/26/2019 starting at 8:00am.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.