REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the USNSCC Battleship Utah Naval Sea Cadets (UT0005P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 16, 2023 at 12:00 pm, USNSCC Battleship Utah Naval Sea Cadets (UT0005P) will be helping Fort Douglas Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the USNSCC Battleship Utah Naval Sea Cadets (UT0005P) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America Radio Announces New Strategic Partnerships with Veteran Radio Programs
New programming added to the Wreaths Radio lineup is veteran-centric and aims to inform, educate, and entertain!...
The Last To Fall
Serve and Succeed: The story of Black Quartermasters in WWII from Joseph Reagan, the Director of Military and Veterans Outreach for Wreaths Across America...
Personal Message for Gordon Thornsbury, Marine Corps, Honored by Fort Douglas Cemetery
Gordon Thornsbury, Marine Corps
Personal Message for Robert Thornsbury, Army, Honored by Fort Douglas Cemetery
Robert Thornsbury, Army
401 S Chipetta Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108, United States
Click here for the Fort Douglas Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot at the Fort Douglas Post Theater,
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Fort Douglas Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremony will be at the Fort Douglas Post Theater (245 Fort Douglas Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT 84113) , following we will proceed to cemetery. ( 405 Chipeta Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108 )
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.