REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Keystone Chapter United States Warrant Officer Association (PA0014P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 12:00 PM, Keystone Chapter United States Warrant Officer Association (PA0014P) will be helping Indiantown Gap National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Keystone Chapter United States Warrant Officer Association (PA0014P) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America Advances its Mission To Normandy
The transportation of nearly 9,500 fresh balsam veterans’ wreaths from Maine to Normandy requires a massive and coordinated effort, and this complex transport would not be possible without the generous in-kind support of global supply chain management company CEVA Logistics, the transatlantic cargo capacity of United Airlines, and the over-the-road transport provided by Metropolitan Trucking. ...
In Honor Or
by Linda Olsen
by Tammy W.
RR 2 Box 484
Indiantown Gap Road
Annville, PA 17003
Click here for the Indiantown Gap National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the Indiantown Gap National cemetery; however, you will bypass the cemetery entrance and park on Fort Indiantown Gap in public parking areas. When you park your car in a designated event parking lot, buses will transport you to and from the cemetery starting at 10:00 and running continuously throughout the day. Follow police direction and be safe please.
Parking InstructionsThere is no parking for the general public at this cemetery, so you must follow signs for event parking and park on Fort Indiantown Gap - bypass the cemetery entrance and follow police direction into numerous parking lots and load buses to get to the cemetery.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time. Arrive not later than 11:00 in order to park offsite and ride buses to the 12:00 noon ceremony. If you would prefer to skip the ceremony, and just help place wreaths on graves, then please plan to arrive at noon, park off site and take buses to the cemetery.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on placing one wreath at a time and where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up (a total clean sweep of IGNC) on January the 12th, 2019 starting at 8:00 am.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.