REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Greater Kansas City Chapter of the Association of the US Army (KS0034P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Greater Kansas City Chapter of the Association of the US Army (KS0034P) will be helping Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Greater Kansas City Chapter of the Association of the US Army (KS0034P) and Wreaths Across America!
When Like-Minded Missions Work Together
Civil Air Patrol's mission is to support America's communities with emergency response, diverse aviation and ground services, youth development and promotion of air, space and cyber power....
395 Biddle Blvd.
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66027
Click here for the Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.