Protecting the Health and Welfare of Our Nation
The health service has grown from the initial corps of just physicians to encompass eleven different health categories including, therapists, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists, to name a few. They are veterans under federal law entitled to all of the benefits, including being buried in a veteran’s cemetery....
The Navajo Nation Greets Running Fir Wreaths
Started by Gold Star Mother Cathy Powers, the Running Fir Wreaths campaign was invited by the Navajo tribal government to include them on her running journey as she honors her son, Sr. Airman Bryce Kenneth Powers, and others buried in Arlington National Cemetery....
6500 S 129th E Ave
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Click here for the Floral Haven Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself. If good weather, the ceremony will be held out in the Veteran's Field of Honor. If inclement weather, the ceremony will be held in the Rose Chapel. Wreaths will be placed on the Veterans' graves in the Veteran's Field of Honor and all adjacent Veterans' Fields.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Floral Haven Cemetery hosted by Civil Air Patrol's Starbase Composite Squadron. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.