REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Lee Bird Composite Squadron-Civil Air Patrol NCR-NE-093 (NE0018P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 17, 2022 at 11:00 am, Lee Bird Composite Squadron-Civil Air Patrol NCR-NE-093 (NE0018P) will be helping Fort McPherson National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Lee Bird Composite Squadron-Civil Air Patrol NCR-NE-093 (NE0018P) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Leonard's Express
As the years have gone by, other drivers have shown extreme interest in doing this. It’s been overwhelming every year to see how many people want to help with this cause....
by Roberta Leaverton for Derold Davidson, Army, Honored by Fort McPherson National Cemetery
Derold Davidson, Army
by Steve C.
12004 South Spur 56A
Maxwell, NE 69151, United States
Click here for the Fort McPherson National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Fort McPherson National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- We will be placing grave specific requests on Friday, December 16, 2022. Please check back later for the time we will be doing this.
- Our ceremony and remaining wreaths will be placed on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 11:00am
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.