REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Friends of Washington Crossing's Wreaths Across America fundraising Page.
On December 14, 2019 volunteers will gather at a ceremony to lay remembrance wreaths at Washington Crossing National Cemetery. This event is to Remember and Honor our veterans.
Please help us honor and remember as many heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Friends of Washington Crossing and Wreaths Across America!
Volunteer Driving Team Needed for Wreaths Across America
The purpose of the Mobile Education Exhibit is to not only Teach the next generation about service and sacrifice, but to share stories of patriotism and love of country to communities around the United States....
In Honor Of
by NICOLE C.
In Honor Of
by NICOLE C.
Washington Crossing National Cemetery
830 Highland Road
Newtown, PA 18940
Click here for the Washington Crossing National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Washington Crossing National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.