REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Sons of the American Revolution San Diego Chapter (CA0330P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 9:00 AM, Sons of the American Revolution San Diego Chapter (CA0330P) will be helping Miramar National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Sons of the American Revolution San Diego Chapter (CA0330P) and Wreaths Across America!
August 2019 Fundraising and Location Templates
As we enter the early fall season, many of you have already begun ramping up fundraising efforts; making bigger asks for sponsorships, hosting more events, etc. We wanted to make that huge task a little easier with a few template letters for your guidance....
In Honor Of
by Duncan Campbell for James Dean Campbell, Navy, CDR, Served From 1942 to 1965, Born 08/01/22, Passed On 08/10/14, Honored
In Honor Of
by Duncan Campbell for Jessie Frank Campbell, Army, Honored by Oakview Cemetery
5795 Nobel Dr San Diego Ca 92122
San Diego, CA 92122
Click here for the Miramar National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery.
Please help us Remember, Honor, and Teach on Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 9:00 AM by sponsoring a wreath, volunteering, and inviting friends to do the same.
With over 3,000 volunteers, our on site parking system is limited. We encourage you to carpool and/or use share rides (Lyft or Uber) etc.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Miramar National Cemetery . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the morning:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- REMEMBER THAT MIRAMAR NATIONAL CEMETERY IS SACRED GROUND. Please behave in a manner that HONORS our veterans and their families.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.