REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Join us for National Wreaths Across America Day, Jasper County Ceremony, on %December 18, 2019% at Noon in Ridgeland Cemetery.
Plans for the 2019 ceremony are underway with 4 cemeteries joining to Remember, Honor and Teach by placing wreaths on veteran’s graves.
• Gillisonville Cemetery, Linda Mears and Celeste Lucas location coordinators; wreath laying December 16, 2019 following Gillisonville Baptist Church Sunday morning service.
• Grahamville Cemetery, Donna Hartley location coordinator; wreath laying %December 18, 2019% at 9:00 am at Grahamville Cemetery.
• Grimes Cemetery, Sonya Woods and Linda Dailey location coordinators; wreath laying %December 18, 2019% at 3:30 pm at the cemetery.
• Ridgeland Cemetery, Mary Wallace Berry coordinator; wreath laying %December 18, 2019% at 10:00 am at Ridgeland Cemetery.
Please help us lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Other important dates:
November 25, 2019: cutoff date for donations to be received.
February 1, 2019: Wreaths will be removed from cemeteries on or after this date.
Thank you so much for supporting our local cemeteries and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America Announces 2020 Theme
The inspiration for this year’s theme came from a keynote address made by Staff Sgt. Daniel Strong during the 2018 escort to Arlington welcome stop at Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School (Monty Tech) located in Fitchburg, Mass....
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Open Lanes for 2020 and the Efforts of American Military University
MSR Transport Services, Inc. will be stepping up their game to support more of the trucking needs in 2020. That’s according to its President Rob Ahlers....
Early Branch, SC 29916
Directions to Cemetery
The ceremony for all cemeteries will be at the Ridgeland Cemetery on Ingram St., and begins promptly at Noon on December 18.
Parking in the Ridgeland Cemetery is limited.
Parking is available, and encouraged, at the Jasper County Court House (Russell St. and 3rd Ave.). Golf carts will transport you easily and quickly to the ceremony and back.
Wreath laying at Grimes Cemetery will be held at 3:30 on December 18. Please Volunteer to help lay wreaths at the cemetery.
Parking InstructionsParking for wreath laying at Grimes Cemetery on December 18 is available at the cemetery.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with Wreath Across America at Grimes Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
If you want to personally place a wreath on a specific grave, please contact the location coordinator for the cemetery before December 10, 2019.Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.