REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Miramar National Cemetery 's Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 9:00 AM, Wreaths Across America will be at Miramar National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the resting places of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Everyone of all ages is encouraged to attend our ceremony and participate in the laying of wreaths. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT MIRAMAR NATIONAL CEMETERY IS SACRED GROUND. Keep off of the rocks and please do not run or yell. Let's provide our fallen veterans and their families the HONOR they deserve.
Thank you so much for supporting Miramar National Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America San Diego Honors Rancho Santa Fe Foundation
Wreaths Across America San Diego presented The Patriots Connection Program of the Rancho Santa Fe Foundation with a Certificate of Appreciation...
by paula W. for Mark Mayne, Coast Guard, Honored by Miramar National Cemetery
In Memoriam for Thomas L. Wachtel, Navy, Honored by Miramar National Cemetery
5795 Nobel Dr San Diego Ca 92122
San Diego, CA 92122
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery.
Please help us Remember, Honor, and Teach on Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 9:00 AM by sponsoring a wreath, volunteering, and inviting friends to do the same.
With over 3,000 volunteers, our on site parking system is limited. We encourage you to carpool and/or use share rides (Lyft or Uber) etc.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Miramar National Cemetery . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the morning:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- REMEMBER THAT MIRAMAR NATIONAL CEMETERY IS SACRED GROUND. Please behave in a manner that HONORS our veterans and their families.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.