REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Los Gatos Memorial Park's Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 11:00 AM at the Los Gatos Memorial Park Planning Team will be helping Los Gatos Memorial Park to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting Los Gatos Memorial Park and Wreaths Across America!
Protecting the Health and Welfare of Our Nation
The health service has grown from the initial corps of just physicians to encompass eleven different health categories including, therapists, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists, to name a few. They are veterans under federal law entitled to all of the benefits, including being buried in a veteran’s cemetery....
The Navajo Nation Greets Running Fir Wreaths
Started by Gold Star Mother Cathy Powers, the Running Fir Wreaths campaign was invited by the Navajo tribal government to include them on her running journey as she honors her son, Sr. Airman Bryce Kenneth Powers, and others buried in Arlington National Cemetery....
2255 Los Gatos - Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95124
Click here for the Los Gatos Memorial Park Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Los Gatos Memorial Park. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please plan to arrive no later than 10:15 am on Saturday, %December 18, 2019% if you are volunteering (Parking is available on the street and within the park)
- Check in at the volunteer table upon your arrival. There will be one registration table available for community volunteers and one table available for our youth groups. Youth groups should have an adult leader check in on their behalf once your group is assembled
- At check in, you will be provided with a color coded area assignment. Please feel free to grab a cup of coffee/hot chocolate/hot cider and doughnut as you locate your area prior to the ceremony start time of 11:00 am.
- We will have the posting of colors, national anthem and several speakers prior to the wreath laying portion of the ceremony
- The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for helping Wreaths achieve our mission to Remember, Honor and Teach. You make this effort possible and add such meaning to our local tribute!