Help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring a wreath. Northrop Grumman will donate up to $10,000 to Wreaths Across America in honor of your donations.
You may donate to one of many locations:
1. Select "Sponsor Wreaths"
2. Select "Location to Support". There is a drop down menu on the right of "Arlington National Cemetery"
3. Scroll through the list to select your location of choice
4 . If a participating cemetery is not listed, which you would like to support scroll to the bottom of the drop down list and select "choose another cemetery to support". You will then enter that name and your donation will count on our page.
Feel free to share this Northrop Grumman donation page with friends and family.
All donations are welcome!
Thank you for your support on behalf of Northrop Grumman, VERITAS and Corporate Citizenship.
Wreaths Across America Partners With Mission BBQ for American Heroes Cup Campaign
“Every day we strive to celebrate what makes our country great and to honor those who gave their lives for us,” said Bill Kraus, co-founder of MISSION BBQ. “We are truly privileged to be partnering with Wreaths Across America, an organization that shares a very similar mission and values as our own.”...
47 Locations in Colorado to Participate in National Wreaths Across America Day
“We are forever grateful for the thousands of supporters who dedicate their time and effort to fulfilling our mission on a local level,” said Karen Worcester, executive director, Wreaths Across America....
In Honor Of
by Judith M.
In Honor Of
by Sandy Ardis-Buerhaus for Jack Neal Ardis, Jr., Army, Private, Served From 1944 to 1945, Born 03/06/20, Passed On 06/29/8
4400 W Kenyon Ave
Denver, CO 80236
Click here for the Fort Logan National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere are limited parking locations on the cemetery. There will be offsite parking and shuttles available. Please follow instructions of parking marshals when you arrive at Fort Logan. We suggest you arrive before 9 AM.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Fort Logan National Cemetery. Go to www.wreaths-denver.org to sponsor and contact us.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for helping "Fort Logan Veterans Remembrance Wreaths" to achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.