REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Alabama National Cemetery 's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 16, 2023 at 11:00 pm, Wreaths Across America will be at Alabama National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button.
Thank you so much for supporting Alabama National Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
In Honor Of
by Sondra Epperson for Daniel Robert Centilli, Honored by Alabama National Cemetery
Daniel Robert Centilli
In Memoriam for B. Carter Messina, Army, Honored by Alabama National Cemetery
B. Carter Messina, Army
3133 Highway 119
Montevallo, AL 35115, United States
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the parking teams instructions for parking and shuttle service to the ceremony site.
Parking InstructionsParking is available on cemetery grounds, however, you will be directed to a designated parking areas. Shuttles are available to transport attendees to the ceremony site.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Alabama National Cemetery . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath, especially family members of those interred at ALNC.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
- Detail updates may be found SCALNC.org
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.