REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Fort Logan Veterans Remembrance Wreaths and Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 14, 2019 we will be at Fort Logan National Cemetery, Denver, Colorado to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance Wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Thank you so much for supporting Fort Logan Veterans Remembrance Wreaths and Wreaths Across America!
August 2019 Fundraising and Location Templates
As we enter the early fall season, many of you have already begun ramping up fundraising efforts; making bigger asks for sponsorships, hosting more events, etc. We wanted to make that huge task a little easier with a few template letters for your guidance....
by Danetta Aggus
In Honor Of
by Linda Czajkowski
4400 W Kenyon Ave
Denver, CO 80236
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere are limited parking locations on the cemetery. There will be offsite parking and shuttles available. Please follow instructions of parking marshals when you arrive at Fort Logan. We suggest you arrive before 9 AM.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Fort Logan National Cemetery. Go to www.wreaths-denver.org to sponsor and contact us.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for helping "Fort Logan Veterans Remembrance Wreaths" to achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.