REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Jacksonville National Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 17th we will be helping to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes. Volunteers are asked to visit wreathsacrossamericajacksonville.com for a detailed schedule of events for WAA day at JNC. Arrival to the cemetery begins at 8:00 am and parking is offsite. Our ceremony begins at noon and wreath placement will begin at 1:00, but arrive early!!!
Thank you so much for supporting the Jacksonville National Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
by Joseph C. for Joseph DeBellis, Marine Corps, Serg, Born 06/18/49, Passed On 11/14/22, Honored by Jacksonville National Cemetery
Joseph DeBellis, Serg, Marine Corps
by Samantha Bowen for William Bowen, Air Force, Honored by Jacksonville National Cemetery
William Bowen, Air Force
4083 Lannie Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218, United States
Click here for the Jacksonville National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking is offsite at the Annheuser Busch Turf Plant at the corner of Lannie and Lem Turner Roads. Shuttle buses will begin at 8:00 AM taking people from parking to JNC and back.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Jacksonville National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- Please arrive early to allow time for offsite parking
- The general public will begin placing wreaths at 1:00 following our WAA Ceremony
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up on January 14th, 2023.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.