REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Friends of IGNC MC 3 for 2 (PA0407)'s Wreaths Across America Page. For Every 2 wreaths sponsored through our Group, a 3rd wreath is earned for the location.
On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 12:00 PM, Friends of IGNC MC 3 for 2 (PA0407) will be helping Indiantown Gap National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Friends of IGNC MC 3 for 2 (PA0407) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents UPS and the Honor Trailer
"To feel that fellowship between thousands of Americans coming out to honor those veterans who came before us is very, very moving."...
Wreaths Across America Announces 2019 Escort to Arlington
President of American Gold Star Mothers, Inc., to serve as Grand Marshal; Chevrolet to once again provide wrapped vehicles to transport Gold Star Families and Veterans...
In Honor Of
by Melinda Frejkowski
In Honor Of
by Melinda Frejkowski
RR 2 Box 484
Indiantown Gap Road
Annville, PA 17003
Click here for the Indiantown Gap National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the three public parking areas we will use to move the public to the ceremony and wreath placement on the cemetery. Please navigate to either the Red, White or Blue parking areas following directions to parking from the digital sign boards on I-81 and I-78. For vehicle navigation systems, the Red lots are vicinity of 6 Boundary Road, Grantville, PA 17028; White lots are vicinity of Fort Indiantown Gap Community Club, Clement Avenue Annville, PA 17003; and Blue lots are vicinity of 100 MSC Drive, Jonestown, PA 17038. Once GPS gets you close to the lots, follow signs, police and parking attendant directions, park and load onto buses at pre-marked bus stops adjacent to parking areas. Remember the color of the parking lot that you parked your car in. When you park your car in a designated event parking lot, buses will transport you to and from the cemetery starting at 10:00 and running continuously throughout the day. The ceremony begins promptly at noon and if crowds are large, plan to arrive at parking between 10:00 a.m and 11:00 a.m if you want to attend the ceremony. If you only want to participate in placing the wreaths on graves, then plan to arrive at the parking areas between noon and 12:30 p.m. - please be safe and anticipate some traffic, so be patient.
Parking InstructionsThere is no parking for the general public at this cemetery, so you must follow signs for event parking and park in one of three public parking areas labelled as "Red" lots, "White" lots or "Blue" lots - follow digital highway signs, local signs and police direction into numerous parking lots and load buses to get to the cemetery for the Ceremony at 12 Noon, followed by wreath laying. Please plan on arriving to parking early - buses start running at 10:00 a.m. and will run continuously throughout the day until the last wreath is placed and all volunteers are returned to their cars. Dress appropriately for extended exposure to the weather on Saturday the 14th. All tour buses must enter Biddle Road to drop off and pick up volunteers, and must park off site during Ceremony/Wreath Laying. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Ceremony begins at Noon. Please arrive between 10 and 11 am to catch the shuttle buses to the Cemetery. Police Officers and Signage will direct you to Satellite parking lots.
- No Set Asides will be available on the day of the Ceremony - but only Wed 12/11, Thur 12/12, and Fri 12/13 from 9 am - 5 pm at the Cemetery Admin Building. Concerns, please email email@example.com.
- If you would prefer to skip the ceremony, and just help place wreaths on graves, then please plan to arrive at noon, park off site and take buses to the cemetery.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the Section Wreath Coordinators instructions on placing one wreath at a time and where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up (a total clean sweep of IGNC) on February 1st, 2019 starting at 8 am. Please follow our Facebook page for instructions on parking.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for Playing a Part in helping WAA-IGNC achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.