REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Camp Butler National Cemetery 's Wreaths Across America Page.
On January 21, 2023 at 09:00 am to 12:00 pm also December 16, 2023 at 11:00 am, Wreaths Across America will be at Camp Butler National Cemetery to respectfully retire our veterans Remembrance wreaths.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible for 2023 by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Camp Butler National Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
by Cindy H. for Darrell Mulvany, Air Force, Honored by Camp Butler National Cemetery
Darrell Mulvany, Air Force
by Nicole E. for Norbert Eisenrich , Marine Corps, Honored by Camp Butler National Cemetery
Norbert Eisenrich , Marine Corps
5063 Camp Butler Road
Springfield, IL 62707, United States
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking can become tight, so please plan accordingly.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Camp Butler National Cemetery . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- This year we will be having the ceremony and wreath distribution at Camp Butler National Cemetery.
- Ceremony: Saturday, December 16th, 2023, at 11:00am with Veterans Wreaths distributed after the ceremony.
- Please contact Libby for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.