REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom. Welcome to the Indiantown Gap National Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
Please visit one of the many Fundraising Groups supporting Indiantown Gap National Cemetery Location, so we can continue to Remember every Veteran buried here, and place a wreath on every grave.
Special Requests are accepted at IGNC. Please make sure to order through Grave Specific, and specify whether you wish to have a volunteer place the wreath, or whether you wish to pick up the wreath, which we call Set Asides, and place it yourself. Set Aside wreaths are only available on Wed, Thur and Fri, before the Ceremony, from 11 AM to 5 PM, at the Cemetery. If you wish to receive a photo of your Grave Specific special request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, No Later Than December 2. Any wreaths ordered after December 2, will count towards the 2020 Ceremony
.Please remember to sign up as a Volunteer, and include the number of folks joining you so we can plan for parking and location prep.
RR 2 Box 484
Indiantown Gap Road
Annville, PA 17003
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the three public parking areas we will use to move the public to the ceremony and wreath placement on the cemetery. Please navigate to either the Red, White or Blue parking areas following directions to parking from the digital sign boards on I-81 and I-78. For vehicle navigation systems, the Red lots are vicinity of 6 Boundary Road, Grantville, PA 17028; White lots are vicinity of Fort Indiantown Gap Community Club, Clement Avenue Annville, PA 17003; and Blue lots are vicinity of 100 MSC Drive, Jonestown, PA 17038. Once GPS gets you close to the lots, follow signs, police and parking attendant directions, park and load onto buses at pre-marked bus stops adjacent to parking areas. Remember the color of the parking lot that you parked your car in. When you park your car in a designated event parking lot, buses will transport you to and from the cemetery starting at 10:00 and running continuously throughout the day. The ceremony begins promptly at noon and if crowds are large, plan to arrive at parking between 10:00 a.m and 11:00 a.m if you want to attend the ceremony. If you only want to participate in placing the wreaths on graves, then plan to arrive at the parking areas between noon and 12:30 p.m. - please be safe and anticipate some traffic, so be patient.
Parking InstructionsThere is no parking for the general public at this cemetery, so you must follow signs for event parking and park in one of three public parking areas labelled as "Red" lots, "White" lots or "Blue" lots - follow digital highway signs, local signs and police direction into numerous parking lots and load buses to get to the cemetery and the noon ceremony or wreath placement. operations starting at 1:00 p.m. - please plan on arriving to parking early - buses start running at 10:00 a.m. and will run continuously throughout the day until the last wreath is placed. Dress appropriately for extended exposure to the weather on Saturday the 15th.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Ceremony begins at Noon. Please arrive between 10 and 11 am to catch the shuttle buses to the Cemetery. Police Officers and Signage will direct you to Satellite parking lots.
- No Set Asides will be available on the day of the Ceremony - but only Wed 12/11, Thur 12/12, and Fri 12/13 from 10 am - 5 pm at the Cemetery Admin Building. Concerns, please email email@example.com.
- If you would prefer to skip the ceremony, and just help place wreaths on graves, then please plan to arrive at noon, park off site and take buses to the cemetery.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the Section Wreath Coordinators instructions on placing one wreath at a time and where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up (a total clean sweep of IGNC) on January the 26th, 2019 starting at 9 am.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.