One Mission: Remember the fallen, Honor those who serve, and Teach our children the value of freedom.
Lockheed Martin is proud to support Wreaths Across America this year by providing funding for 16,000 Remembrance Wreaths. Employees, friends, and family are invited to participate in wreath-laying ceremonies across the country to honor our fallen heroes. Either volunteer in one of the communities below or search for a location closer to home.
To volunteer on Saturday, December 17:
1. Only Lockheed Martin employees should register via this page. (Friends and family may register at https://wreathsacrossamerica.org if they wish. Wreath-laying ceremonies are open to the public; only Arlington National Cemetery requires pre-registration.)
2. Click the red VOLUNTEER button above, select (or search for) your location, and complete the registration process. Cemeteries are in alphabetical order by state, as seen below.
3. Registering will add your name to two volunteer lists: 1. The official Wreaths Across America email list for your location; and 2. Lockheed Martin's Community Relations list. You will receive additional details following registration. Please note: these events are open to the public and led by Wreaths Across America volunteers.
Communities supported by Lockheed Martin:
- Huntsville (Valhalla Memory Garden - ALVMGF)
- Troy (New Brocton City Cemetery - ALNBCC)
- Camden (Memorial Park Cemetery - ARECFP)
- Goleta (Goleta Cemetery District - CACGCD)
- Palmdale (Lancaster Cemetery - CAPDCP)
- San Diego (Miramar National Cemetery - CAMRNC)
- Sunnyvale (Los Gatos Memorial Park - CALMSJ)
- Colorado Springs (Pikes Peak National Cemetery - COPPNC)
- Denver (Fort Logan National Cemetery - COFLND)
- Stratford (Branford Cemetery - CTBFCB)
- Jupiter (South Florida National Cemetery - FLSFNL)
- Ocala (Florida National Cemetery - FLNCBU)
- Orlando (Greenwood Cemetery - FLGCOR)
- Saint Petersburg (Bay Pines National Cemetery - FLBPNB)
- Titusville (Titusville Brevard County Veterans Cemetery - FLTUVC)
- Marietta (Marietta National Cemetery - GAMNCM)
- Lexington (Camp Nelson National Cemetery - KYCNNN)
- Chelmsford (Pine Ridge Cemetery - MAPRCC)
- Hanover (Crownsville Veterans Cemetery - MDCVCE)
- Stennis (Southeast Louisiana Veterans Cemetery - LASLVC)
- Moorestown (Beverly National Cemetery - NJBNCB)
- Liverpool (Woodlawn Cemetery - NYWLCS)
- Owego (Tioga Cemetery - NYTIOG)
- Archbald (Saint Stanislaus Cathedral PNCC Cemetery - PASSCC)
- Valley Forge (Valley Forge National Historical Park - PAVFVF)
- Beaufort (Beaufort National Cemetery - SCBNCB)
- Greenville (Woodlawn Memorial Park - SCWMPG)
- Fort Worth (Dallas-Fort Worth National Cemetery - TXDFWN)
- Lufkin (Garden of Memories Memorial Park - TXLGMM)
- Arlington (Arlington National Cemetery - ARLING)
- Bothell (Evergreen Washelli Cemetery - Veterans Memorial Park - WAVMEW)
- Milwaukee (Wood National Cemetery - WIWNCM)
To sponsor a Remembrance wreath or make a grave-specific request (with a personal donation) at another location, click SPONSOR WREATHS above, find/select your cemetery, then look for "more options" at the bottom of the screen.
Thank you for your commitment to honoring those who have served. If you have questions, please contact Tiffany King, Manager of Social Impact at Lockheed Martin.
In Honor Of
by JENN WORDELL-TODD
Thank you to everyone who has served, is serving, and will serve. Your service to protect our Nation can never be measured in words.
by Messina Cumberland for Manuel Katsarelis, SR, Navy, CPO, Honored by Quantico National Cemetery
Manuel Katsarelis, SR, CPO, Navy
698 Winchester Rd NE
Huntsville, AL 35811, United States
Click here for the Valhalla Memory Gardens Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Valhalla Memory Gardens . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.