REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 19, 2020. The Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes will be supporting the Oak Hill Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Wreath laying will begin at 10:00 a.m. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to receive proper instructions on how to lay the wreaths in remembrance of our fallen soldiers.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes and Wreaths Across America!
In Honor Of
In Honor Of
1902 Plank Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Click here for the Oak Hill Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. If allowed, we may have parking attendants, but unsure at this time due to current circumstances. Please do not park on the grass, Only park on asphalt areas.
1902 Plank Road Fredericksburg, Va. 22401
Parking InstructionsPlease follow instructions and directions from the parking attendants if available when arriving on site. Please Do Not park on the grass. Parking is allowed only on asphalt areas.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Oak Hill. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Weather is always a factor, please remember to dress accordingly and wear comfortable shoes.
- Please only park on asphalt areas. Do not park on the grass of the location.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinator for instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- Do not start laying wreaths until instructions have been given.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
- Wreath Clean up will be Saturday, February 6, 2021. If weather is a factor we will notify you in advance.
- Follow the Fredericksburg Fallen Heroes on Facebook to receive up to date information for the wreath laying and clean up.
- Location coordinator for the Oak Hill location is: Leisa Billington
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.