REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Rotary Club of San Antonio South (TX0113P)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 17, 2022 at 11:00 am, Rotary Club of San Antonio South (TX0113P) will be helping Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Rotary Club of San Antonio South (TX0113P) and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Leonard's Express
As the years have gone by, other drivers have shown extreme interest in doing this. It’s been overwhelming every year to see how many people want to help with this cause....
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Walmart's Dave Mott and the First Mile Driver Experience
Dave is getting ready to retire again after driving for Walmart for fifteen years. “They have allowed me to become who I needed to be,” Dave said. “They’ve allowed me to be a good, honorable driver, and if it weren’t for them, I would never have experiences like the ones I’ve had with Wreaths Across America. I appreciate that more than you know.”...
1520 Harry Wurzbach Road
San Antonio, TX 78209, United States
Click here for the Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
The ceremony will be held at 11am in Cole High School Football Stadium.
Parking InstructionsPlease enter cemetery via Cougar Way gate off Rittiman.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery . Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Ceremony will be at 11am at Cole High School Football Statdium
- Wreath laying to follow cemetery, please enter via Cougar Way gate off Rittiman
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.