REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Los Gatos Memorial Park's Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 11:00 AM, Wreaths Across America will be at Los Gatos Memorial Park to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Los Gatos Memorial Park and Wreaths Across America!
Three Ways You Can REMEMBER and HONOR This Memorial Day
Let’s bring our Wreaths Across America community together this year to remember our fallen veterans and honor them as they deserve. Here are three ideas....
2255 Los Gatos - Almaden Rd
San Jose, CA 95124
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Los Gatos Memorial Park. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please plan to arrive no later than 10:15 am on Saturday, %December 18, 2019% if you are volunteering (Parking is available on the street and within the park)
- Check in at the volunteer table upon your arrival. There will be one registration table available for community volunteers and one table available for our youth groups. Youth groups should have an adult leader check in on their behalf once your group is assembled
- At check in, you will be provided with a color coded area assignment. Please feel free to grab a cup of coffee/hot chocolate/hot cider and doughnut as you locate your area prior to the ceremony start time of 11:00 am.
- We will have the posting of colors, national anthem and several speakers prior to the wreath laying portion of the ceremony
- The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for helping Wreaths achieve our mission to Remember, Honor and Teach. You make this effort possible and add such meaning to our local tribute!