REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham's Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 12:00 PM, Wreaths Across America will be at Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's "Trucking Tributes" Presents Brown Dog Carriers and Logistics
“We’re all honored to do it, and it takes the entire team to be sure our involvement is successful,” Graig explains. “Everyone plays a part.”...
by Linda Pero
In Honor Of
by Kimberly Mattingly
11301 Crain Hwy
Cheltenham, MD 20623
Directions to Cemetery
Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham - MDCHVC - is located at 11301 Crain Highway, Cheltenham MD 20623 Parking will be off site this year. Details to follow.
Please carpool as there is limited parking at Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham. Parking will be off site this year. Details to follow.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
- Please plan on carpooling to Cheltenham as parking is very limited.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.