REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 18 at 12:00 pm, 2021, Wreaths Across America will be at Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham and Wreaths Across America!
Wreaths Across America's Trucking Tributes Presents Robert Errthum with MEE
“I was flabbergasted,” Robert admitted. “Obviously, I needed training, and Stefan and Jennifer have set the bar so high.”...
by Delores A. for Lartha Anistead, Army, SP4, Born 01/30/42, Passed On 12/21/20, Honored by Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham
by Valarie B. for Fred Crump, Army, Corporal, Honored by Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham
11301 Crain Hwy
Cheltenham, MD 20623
Directions to Cemetery
Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham - MDCHVC - is located at 11301 Crain Highway, Cheltenham MD 20623 Parking is limited on the grounds of MDCHVC.
Please like our Facebook page at "Wreaths Across America at Cheltenham, MD" for recent updates.
Parking is limited to Volunteer Sign-up slots per hour.
Please like our Facebook page "Wreaths Across America at Cheltenham, MD" for updates.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America event at Maryland Veterans Cemetery at Cheltenham. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the event:
- Registration is required for a specific time slot.
- Masks and social distancing required.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. All empty cardboard boxes must be brought to the cemetery roads so they can be properly disposed of before 3 pm. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
- Please carpool to Cheltenham as parking is EXTREMELY limited.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.