Help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring a wreath. Northrop Grumman will donate up to $10,000 to Wreaths Across America in honor of your donations.
You may donate to one of many locations:
1. Select "Sponsor Wreaths"
2. Select "Location to Support". There is a drop down menu on the right of "Arlington National Cemetery"
3. Scroll through the list to select your location of choice
4 . If a participating cemetery is not listed, which you would like to support, contact Karen.Goetz@ngc.com to have it added to the list
Feel free to share this Northrop Grumman donation page with friends and family.
All donations are welcome!
Thank you for your support on behalf of Northrop Grumman, VERITAS and Corporate Citizenship.
August 2019 Fundraising and Location Templates
As we enter the early fall season, many of you have already begun ramping up fundraising efforts; making bigger asks for sponsorships, hosting more events, etc. We wanted to make that huge task a little easier with a few template letters for your guidance....
In Honor Of
by Sandy Ardis-Buerhaus for Jack Neal Ardis, Jr., Army, Private, Served From 1944 to 1945, Born 03/06/20, Passed On 06/29/8
Memory for Orazio J Astarita, Born 09/01/24, Passed On 11/06/13, Honored by Arlington National Cemetery
1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr
San Diego, CA 92166
Click here for the Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
From Interstate 5 South or Interstate-8 West: Exit at Rosecrans Street, turn right on Canon Street, turn left on Catalina Boulevard.
From Interstate 5 North: Exit and turn left on Hawthorne Street, turn right on N. Harbor Drive, turn left on Rosecrans Street, turn right on Canon Street, turn left on Catalina Boulevard. Exit at Rosecrans Street (State Route 209), turn right on Canon, turn left on Catalina Blvd.
Please be advised that there will be no on-site parking for the Wreaths Across America Ceremony.
There will be a parking lot with shuttle buses available. Please check back here or on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/waafortrosecrans/) for further information.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
Welcome to our Wreath Across America Remembrance Ceremony at Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery.
Here are some things to remember about the Remembrance Ceremony and Wreath Laying:
• Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
• The Remembrance Ceremony will start promptly at 9:00AM and will last about 1 hour.
• Wreath Laying will follow the Ceremony; the wreaths will not be available for placement until after the ceremony has ended.
• Please sponsor wreaths prior to November 22, 2019; this helps to ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
• Please follow the instructions on where to place the wreaths as they will be staged in sections throughout the cemetery.
We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please volunteer through this website if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.