You may park on the cemetery grounds and we ask that you park in a way that allows enough cars to park. Try not to leave too much space between you and the car in front of you. As the ground is soft, please keep your vehicle on the paved road. Once you are parked on the grounds, it will not be easy to leave until the people in front of you have left. The roads do not really allow for 2 way traffic. Alternately you may park on Court Street or a side street near the cemetery which allows parking. The cemetery is on Court Street between Spruce Street and East Street.
215 East Court Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Doylestown Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.