REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Jacksonville National Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 17th, Wreaths Across America will be at Jacksonville National Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Thank you so much for supporting Jacksonville National Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
by Heather Hilley for Christopher Hilley, Navy, ABE 2, Honored by Jacksonville National Cemetery
Christopher Hilley, ABE 2, Navy
by Marion Graham III for Marion Graham, Jr., Army, SP5, Born 02/26/44, Passed On 02/11/18, Honored by Jacksonville National Cemetery
Marion Graham, Jr., SP5, Army
4083 Lannie Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218, United States
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsParking is offsite at the Annheuser Busch Turf Plant at the corner of Lannie and Lem Turner Roads. Shuttle buses will begin at 8:00 AM taking people from parking to JNC and back.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Jacksonville National Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- Please arrive early to allow time for offsite parking
- The general public will begin placing wreaths at 1:00 following our WAA Ceremony
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up on January 14th, 2023.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.