REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Forest Hill Cemetery's Wreaths Across America Page.
On December 16, 2023 at 12:00 pm, Wreaths Across America will be at Forest Hill Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans through the laying of Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes and the act of saying the name of each and every veteran aloud.
Please help our location lay wreaths at as many graves as possible by clicking the red "Sponsor" button. Or, if you would like to volunteer to participate in the wreath laying ceremony, please click the “Volunteer” button next to the cemetery name below, and don't forget to click the "Invite" button to invite your friends and family to join you.
Please note, masks and gloves are required for this event.
Thank you so much for supporting Forest Hill Cemetery and Wreaths Across America!
1 Speedway Road - Forest Hills Cemetery
Near main entrance @ Union Rest by Mausoleum
Madison, WI 53705, United States
Directions to Cemetery
Navigation systems do an adequate job finding the cemetery. When you arrive, please follow the people and signs to the site of the ceremony itself.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Forest Hill Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
- Please note, masks and gloves are required for this event.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.