REMEMBER the Fallen. . . HONOR those who Serve. . . TEACH our children the value of Freedom.
Welcome to the Department of New York VFW Auxiliary (NY0109)'s Wreaths Across America Page.
On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 12:00 PM, Department of New York VFW Auxiliary (NY0109) will be helping Old Post Cemetery to Remember and Honor our veterans by laying Remembrance wreaths on the graves of our country's fallen heroes.
Please help us honor and remember as many fallen heroes as possible by sponsoring remembrance wreaths, volunteering on Wreaths Day, or inviting your family and friends to attend with you.
Thank you so much for supporting the Department of New York VFW Auxiliary (NY0109) and Wreaths Across America!
August 2019 Fundraising and Location Templates
As we enter the early fall season, many of you have already begun ramping up fundraising efforts; making bigger asks for sponsorships, hosting more events, etc. We wanted to make that huge task a little easier with a few template letters for your guidance....
by Patricia P.
by Patricia P.
338 Conklin Ave
Binghamton, NY 13903
Click here for the Conklin Cemetery Page
Directions to Cemetery
Ceremony will be held at Savage FS, 338 Conklin Ave Binghamton, NY at 1pm. Laying of wreaths will proceed afterwards at Conklin Cemetery.
Parking InstructionsThere is plenty of parking at this cemetery, so feel free to park in any available spot in a safely manor after the ceremony held at Savage FS. Savage FS has enough parking to accommodate volunteers as well.
Ceremony and Volunteer Information
We are happy that you are willing to help with our Wreath Across America ceremony at Conklin Cemetery. Please do not forget to register to volunteer! That way you will get all updates about the cemetery itself.
Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
- Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
- Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time. (1 pm at Savage FS 338 Conklin Ave Binghamton, NY) Follwed by placing of wreaths.
- Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
- Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as "how" they should be placed.
- We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.